What’s the equipment of the house?
When travelling, you want to travel as light as possible. You certainly don’t want to drag unnecessary stuff with you. Especially if you would like to take some nice souvenirs back home, the weight of your suitcase is something you don’t want to worry about. Therefore, we include a list of important equipment of the house that may help you to decide what things to pack.
- induction hob
- food processor
- coffee maker
- Dolce Gusto espresso machine
- sharp knives
- pressure cooker
- washing machine (in closet outside the kitchen)
- dryer (in closet outside the kitchen)
- kitchen linen
- bed linen
- hair dryer
- satellite-tv with the usual international news stations like CNN, Euronews, Al Jazeera.
- Satellite FTA stations as offered by the ASTRA 1 sattelite.
- lots of international stations, however, no BBC
- cable with many Portuguese stations, many international Film stations. Portuguguese stations don’t dync, they use subtitles.
- free WiFi
- WiFi code in information file in the house
You can see a lot of our equipment featuring in the images of our house we have gathered in a longish slide show on the page ‘picture book’.
We have tried to be adequate in summing up the equipment of the house we think essential for you to know. If there is any question you would like to ask, don’t hesitate. You can contact us using the information in the ‘contact’ page or use the form in the page ‘how to book the house’.
Much of the equipment in the above list are also visible in the images on the various pages. The page ‘picutre book shows the house in use, with people sometimes, sometimes with a messy kitchen, in other words, like a real home looks when there are people living there.